THIS COURSE IS APPROVED BY THE INTERNATIONAL BOARD OF SPECIALTY CERTIFICATION, IBSC
FOR 16 CONTACT HOURS OF CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR FP-C RENEWAL
The Air Medical Certification Review – CFRN & FP-C course is a 2-day program that prepares the learner to successfully pass either certification exam. This will assist the candidate in identifying areas of needed attention and studying.
The review covers the following topic areas:
- Successful Test Taking
- Preparing for the Exam
- Acid base
- Advanced Airway
- Flight Physiology
- Ventilator management
- CAMTS Standards and Guidelines
- Medical Emergency
- Cardiac and Hemodynamics
- Trauma Management
- Environmental & Toxicological
- Pediatric and Neonatal
- OB GYN
All of our instructors have years of air medical experience and have successfully completed the exams.
You will receive all your materials at the class, we do not mail any in advance
We will email you a couple of days before the class with any updates
If you paid by PayPal please print your receipt at time of payment
- Regular Registration – tuition is $400
- When you register and pay less than 14 days prior to class start date. If you have to submit paperwork to your employer for payment directly to MECA and payment is not received before the cutoff date they will be billed at the Regular Tuition rate of $400.
- Early Registration – (discounted $50) tuition is $350
- You must register and payment must be received at least 14 days prior to class start date to qualify for the discount. If your agency is paying you must register during the Early Registration time period AND payment must be received prior to cutoff date. If payment is received after cutoff date then agency will be billed for the $50 balance.
- Financial Assistance:
- PayPal has a “Bill Me Later” option for qualified applicants. The customer will have 6 months no-interest to pay it back.
- Nurses, Paramedics, ARNPs
Continuing Education Credits:
- Approved for 14 CEs from the Florida Board of Nurses (#50-1299)
- Approved for 16 CEs through the International Board of Specialty Certification for FP-C renewal.