- Aircraft and Landing Zone Safety
- Air Crew Dress and Fitness for Duty
- Flight Physiology
- Air Medical Crew Job Requirements
- Air Medical Stress Management
- International Patient Transport
- Land Survival
- Crew Communications
- Basic X-ray Interpretation
- Trauma and Shock
- Neuro, Burn, Respiratory, and Cardiac Patient Considerations
- Regular Registration – tuition is $575 (non-physician), tuition is $850 (physician)
- When you register and pay less than 14 days prior to class start date. If you have to submit paperwork to your employer for payment directly to MECA and payment is not received before the cutoff date they will be billed at the Regular Tuition rate of $575.
- Early Registration – (discounted $50) tuition is $525 (non-physician), tuition is $800 (physician)
- You must register and payment must be received at least 14 days prior to class start date to qualify for the discount. If your agency is paying you must register during the Early Registration time period AND payment must be received prior to cutoff date. If payment is received after cutoff date then agency will be billed for the $50 balance.
- Financial Assistance:
- PayPal has a “Bill Me Later” option for qualified applicants. The customer will have 6 months no-interest to pay it back.
- Nurses, Paramedics, Respiratory Therapists, Physicians, EMTs, ARNPs, PAs
Continuing Education Credits:
- Approved for 32 CEs from the Florida Board of Nurses (#50-1299)