- Aircraft and Landing Zone Safety
- Air Crew Dress and Fitness for Duty
- Flight Physiology
- Air Medical Crew Job Requirements
- Air Medical Stress Management
- International Patient Transport
- Land Survival
- Crew Communications
- Basic X-ray Interpretation
- Trauma and Shock
- Neuro, Burn, Respiratory, and Cardiac Patient Considerations
You will receive all your materials before the class.
We will email you a couple of days before the class with any updates and handouts.
If you paid by PayPal or credit card please print your receipt at the time of payment.
If you have any questions please TEXT us at 813-264-0788
- Regular Registration – tuition is $625 (non-physician), tuition is $875 (physician)
- When you register and pay less than 14 days prior to the class start date. If you have to submit paperwork to your employer for payment directly to MECA and payment is not received before the cutoff date they will be billed at the Regular Tuition rate of $625 or $875.
- Early Registration – (discounted $50) tuition is $575 (non-physician), tuition is $825 (physician)
- You must register and payment must be received at least 14 days prior to the class start date to qualify for the discount. If your agency is paying you must register during the Early Registration time period AND payment must be received prior to the cutoff date. If payment is received after the cutoff date then the agency will be billed for the $50 balance.
- Financial Assistance:
- PayPal has a “Bill Me Later” option for qualified applicants. The customer will have 6 months, no interest.
Lodging: LIVE Online
- Nurses, Paramedics, Respiratory Therapists, Physicians, EMTs, ARNPs, PAs
Continuing Education Credits:
- Approved for 32 CEs from the Florida Board of Nurses (Provider #50-1299)(Course #20-777176)
- Approved for 32 CEs for Florida Certified Paramedics. CEs can be used towards Florida Paramedic recertification.
- Approved by Dr. Todd Husty, Medical Director, MECA, Inc.