- Airway Anatomy
- Mechanics of Ventilation
- Causes, Signs, and Symptoms Of Hypoxia
- Difficult Airway Assessment
- RSI Procedure and Pharmacology
- Interactive Airway Case Reviews
- Extraglottic Devices
- Invasive Airway Procedures
- Needle Cric
- Surgical Cric
- Field Techniques
- Confined Space
- Face-to-Face Intubation
- Two-person intubation
- PLUS “Tricks of the Trade”
- You will receive all your materials at the class. We do not mail any in advance
- We will email you a couple of days before the class with any updates
- If you paid by PayPal, please print your receipt at the time of payment
- If you have any questions, please text or email us at 813-264-0788or email@example.com
- Regular Registration – tuition for none-physician $275, tuition for physician $475
- When you register and pay less than 14 days before the class start date. If you have to submit paperwork to your employer for payment directly to MECA and payment is not received before the cutoff date, they will be billed at the Regular Tuition rate of $275 or $475.
- Early Registration – tuition for none-physician $225, tuition for physician $425 (discounted $50)
- You must register, and payment must be received at least 14 days before the class start date to qualify for the discount. If your agency is paying, you must register during the Early Registration time period, and PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED before the cutoff date. If payment is received after the cutoff date, then the agency will be billed for the $50 balance on each registration.
- Financial Assistance:
- PayPal has a “Bill Me Later” option for qualified applicants. The customer will have 6 months of no-interest to pay it back.
- Nurses, Paramedics, Respiratory Therapists, EMTs, ARNPs, PAs, Medical Students (non-physician registration). Physicians, Residents, Dentist (physician registration).
Continuing Education Credits:
- Approved for 7 CEs from the Florida Board of Nurses (#50-1299)
- Approved for 7 CEs from Dr. Todd Husty (#50-1299) for Florida Certified Paramedics
If you register and can not attend, you must notify us by email 48 hours in advance.
Options if you cannot attend after registering: send someone in your place (after notifying MECA with the name, cell number, and email address of your replacement by email) no later than 48 hours before the start time of the class, OR with 48 hours notice that you cannot attend, you can request a credit that can be used within one year from the date of the original first day of class.
We have a NO REFUND policy on no shows, no exceptions.
Do you have any disabilities? (Including special allergies or medical disabilities) which would require special assistance during your attendance at the course? If yes, please email our office today.