- Aircraft and Landing Zone Safety
- Air Crew Dress and Fitness for Duty
- Flight Physiology
- Air Medical Crew Job Requirements
- Air Medical Stress Management
- International Patient Transport
- Land Survival
- Crew Communications
- Basic X-ray Interpretation
- Trauma and Shock
- Neuro, Burn, Respiratory, and Cardiac Patient Considerations
You will receive all your materials at the class, we do not mail any in advance
We will email you a couple of days before the class with any updates
If you paid by PayPal please print your receipt at time of payment
- Regular Registration – tuition is $625 (non-physician), tuition is $875 (physician)
- When you register and pay less than 14 days prior to the class start date. If you have to submit paperwork to your employer for payment directly to MECA and payment is not received before the cutoff date they will be billed at the Regular Tuition rate of $625 or $875.
- Early Registration – (discounted $50) tuition is $575 (non-physician), tuition is $825 (physician)
- You must register and payment must be received at least 14 days prior to the class start date to qualify for the discount. If your agency is paying you must register during the Early Registration time period AND payment must be received prior to cutoff date. If payment is received after cutoff date then agency will be billed for the $50 balance.
- Financial Assistance:
- PayPal has a “Bill Me Later” option for qualified applicants. The customer will have 6 months of no-interest to pay it back.
- Nurses, Paramedics, Respiratory Therapists, Physicians, EMTs, ARNPs, PAs
Continuing Education Credits:
- Approved for 32 CEs from the Florida Board of Nurses(#50-1299)(#20-777176)
- Approved for 32 CEs for Florida Certified Paramedics. CEs can be used towards Florida Paramedic recertification.
- Approved by Dr. Husty, Medical Director, MECA, Inc.
- LIVE Online class requirements
- Must have a computer or tablet (no cell phones) with internet access, camera, and audio
- It’s preferable to wear earbuds, headphones or wired earpieces during the class to cut down on extraneous noise.
- The participants must keep their cameras on for the duration of the training, engage in exercises with their group, and attend the entire program in order to be eligible for a certificate. (no multitasking)
If you register, and can not attend, you must notify us by email 48 hours in advance.
Options if you cannot attend after registering: send someone in your place (after notifying MECA with the name, cell number and email address of your replacement by email) no later than 48 hours prior to the start time of the class, OR with 48 hours notice that you cannot attend, you can request a credit that can be used within one year from the date of the original first day of class.
We have a NO REFUND policy on no shows, no exceptions.
Do you have any disabilities? (Including special allergies or medical disabilities) which would require special assistance during your attendance at the course? If yes, please email our office today.