- Survival Psychology and Team Dynamics
- Pre-event preparation
- Building a individual survival kit
- Emergency Egress Procedures
MECA’s Land Survival (MLS) Overview
Topics included in this course
- Situational Assessment
- Size-up and Task Prioritizing
- Fire Building
- Shelter construction
- Procurement of essentials
- Signaling Techniques
MECA offers TWO levels of land survival training:
MLS Level I – is an 8-hour course consisting of classroom presentation supplemented with limited field simulation.
MLS Level II – is a 24-hour course consisting of in-depth classroom presentation and extensive hands-on overnight survival experience in the field.